Wednesday, July 6, 2011

"Let nothing disturb you. Let nothing frighten you. Everything passes away except God."

"Let nothing disturb you. Let nothing frighten you. Everything passes away except God." - Julian of Norwich

A wonderful statement which I received in my Inbox today by Ms. Colleen. How true is it! Everything is this world will pass away. Be it someone you love to bits or someone you hate to the core. A happy moment or a moment which devastated you and broke you into pieces. Everything is illusional. You find it real but the fact is nothing is. Have you ever at times dreamt about something and woke up having a funny feeling of how real it felt. Exactly, thats how life is. Its just a dream and one day you will wake up to find out and realize that all your life the things you had been running behind like love, wealth, happiness, etc are just an illusion of mind. God is the only one who will always be with you.

"And behold, I am with you always, until the end of time." (Matthew 28:20)

This is a promise made by God. If you fear or feel lonely just remember He is with you and will never ever leave your side. When I was young and my mom used to leave me and go out I used to feel lonely but then when I realized God is with me I have never felt so. I know that each and every moment he is watching over me.

If you are in pain or distress, lonely, scared, depressed, lost just have faith in God coz everything will pass away only He will remain like a pillar in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment